Disclaimer and Privacy
All information published on this website is accurate at the time of publication and all sections are regularly reviewed.
Where information relevant to ADHD is available from an external source, we may at our discretion link to other websites. We endeavour to keep this information up to date but are not responsible for the information on these third party websites. Links to external websites should not be taken as endorsement of any kind.
The Scottish ADHD Coalition endeavours to ensure the content of this website is accurate and up to date but does not accept any liability for error or omission. The contents of this website constitute information only and should not be construed as advice. Decisions on how to act on this information are the responsibility of the individual and not the Scottish ADHD Coalition. The information on this site is not intended to be an alternative to seeking professional help and advice.
Information may be changed or updated without notice.
How we use your contact information
If you give us your contact information, we will only use your data in the way that you have instructed us and we will do that by:
- If you give us your email address, asking you for your permission to use it for future communications
- Enabling you to unsubscribe from any mailings, at any time
- Using the data only for the purpose it was given
- Not passing your data on to third parties without your express permission
- Retaining the information you have provided for no longer than is necessary and reviewing the data we hold on a regular basis